Friday, October 20, 2006

now that i've got time on my hands...
pretty ironic, how the phrase works for me here; now that i've got time on my hands... u c, i just got operated on on thursday, it waz a correctional operation on my right hand for an injury i got three bloody months ago!!! so now that i've got time on my hands to write this piece of crap of a blog entry, i kinda have no hand!!!
yeah, not as funny as i tot it wud be... newaaaaay...
i wuz hospitalised on wednesday right (there was a tv in the room and One Tree Hill was on, so i was alright... just for the record, Sophia Bush is a babe!!!), and the operation was thursday... thursday morning at approximately 6 sumthin, the nurses wakes me up for a bath. gotta use this medical soap thingy u c before the operation. then they let me go bek to sleep. the next thing i noe, i get woken up by this male nurse and he starts wheelin me off... got the whole ER scene in my head. the lights from the lamps on the ceiling and all that jazz. only thing is in ER there aren't holes in the ceiling and there are a whole load of hot 'female' nurses around... damn shows that give false hope!!!
i am taken to a room where they try to cheer me up telling jokes and makin a fool of themselves (the nurses)... only thing is, the jokes were in french, and i dun reli think the french are funny... except Gad El Maleh that is... well, they r funny, i just dun get their jokes sumtimes...
then the jokes stop, and they get serious. an anaesthesists (i dun noe how the hell u spell that and frankly i don give a damn now, as my hand hurts and i forgot to take my pain killers with me... and i gotta get home!!! dun noe y i am xplainin this coze it just takes up more time!!!) arrives. they spread me out. both hands spread wide open and on the left one, they poked in a bloody huge needle (i am not too fond of needles) and attached a tube into my arm!!! the right hand they numb it and voila!!! redi for operation...
the operation lasted about an hour and then they wheeled me bek to my room. i dun reli noe what happened as i kinda dozed off durin surgery, which is not supposed to happen, coz they didn't actually drug me... i was just bored, and seeing as to how powerful the anaesthesicsesxsss was that they injected into my arm, i cudn feel jack... i slept!!!
after that i was totally out!!! my right arm was totally "senseless" and my left one was also un-movable thanks to the tube in it and i felt the weakest i have ever felt in my entire life!!!
flashback to when Lucas Scott was hospitalised in Tree Hill... only difference was, his was a near death experience and he had frens hu actually visited him... me on the other hand... ehem...
so thatz it, i got half the experience of all that shit for half the pain... there were no frenz at my bedside going; "yo man, u gotta get better man, we miss u here back down at the river court", and no gurl squeezing my LEFT hand going "i wish u cud hear me... i... i... i love u..."
but then again, i wasn't reli in a coma now was i??? so thatz that. one thing ive learnt from all this; NEVA CLIMB A FENCE!!! and if u do, at least wear reli thick leather gloves...
merdeitis is back in business baby...
signing out,
aDRiANo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoz~
wat an experience u had!
I know u suffered a lot, so as a fren of urs, I've to heal u mentally...
Now, close ur eyes and imagine that I'm a gal saying to u "i wish u cud hear me... i... i... i love u.."......

*disgusting*

haha!!!