Sunday, April 09, 2006

Of Trading, Options and Investing 3

I bought 35 shares of France Telecom (FTE) at 18.50€ for 665.28€. Not much but thats what I can afford as a student. :D And as of today, they are still down due to the fact that the gain from its mobile (Orange) and broadband (Wanadoo) division did not offset loss of fixed phone line subscribers. I however have faith that in the span of 2-5 years, their gains from their operations in emerging market will lift the stock price. (hopefully la ;) ) If I have like 5000€, I would happily put them in Intel (INTC) or Microsoft (MSFT) which are trading currently in deep discount with regard to their usual price.
-gAvIn-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"they are still down due to the fact that the gain from its mobile (Orange) and broadband (Wanadoo) division did not offset loss of fixed phone line subscribers"

what is still down?

Tabula Rasa said...

erm...the stock price...