Sunday, April 09, 2006

Where do you see yourself in ten years time?

I recently attended a seminar held by PETRONAS in Paris where i learnt a lot of things about myself which i would like to share with u guys...

One of the more interesting bits was a question that was directed at us (students of PETRONAS and TELEKOM MALAYSIA) that went;

Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
Are you on your way there?
If not, what should you do to get there?
What are the barriers you face in getting there?

It really got me thinking... about my ambitions... my long term goals in life... though i have thought of it before, this time they (the trainers), asked us to visualize it and draw out what we imagine ourselves to be in the future... and i think that just thinking about it is not enough, putting it in visual gave me a stronger motivation and self belief and honestly made me feel better about myself...

So readers, ask yourselves the four questions and draw out what you see yourselves as in ten years time... keep it... paste it in your room... it will be a strong motivator...
-aDRiANo-

No comments: